New Jersey Real Estate Experts are a group of real estate professionals who share a single objective – provide the highest quality service possible.
Led by Erik Ymer, an award-winning, licensed real estate Broker or Record for TruView Realty and Team Leader for the New Jersey Real Estate Experts which represents both buyers and sellers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The team is a hand-picked network of real estate professionals who specialize in the buying and selling of real estate, including representatives from title and mortgage companies, inspectors, appraisers, contractors, showing assistants, and administrative assistants. All are under the direct supervision of founder Erik Ymer and held to the highest standards possible.
A licensed real estate Broker in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, Erik is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Burlington Camden County Association of Realtors and the Bucks County Association of Realtors.
After working for years on the technology side of the investment banking industry with Wall Street giants Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch, Erik relocated to Cherry Hill, N.J., and turned to real estate, earning his license in 2004
He began his real estate career as an agent with Century 21. In 2005, Erik earned his certification as a relocation specialist, working with corporate human resource departments looking to relocate executives to the South Jersey region. He joined Keller Williams Realty in 2009, Re/Max Connection in 2011 and now is the owner and Broker of Record for TruView Realty. He believes that combining the strengths of his previous companies and using the best possible marketing tools he can bring the best service to his clients.
Throughout his career, Erik has earned multiple recognition awards for outstanding client service and dedication to the industry. Among those awards are:
· 2009 Real Estate Online Marketing Award of Excellence from Realtor.com (the top ranked web site for real estate) for consistently providing great marketing services on behalf of his sellers.
· Superior Performer Award from the Burlington Camden County Association of Realtors for achieving more than $1 million in sales per quarter (multiple recognition)
· 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 Circle of Excellence from the Burlington Camden County Association of Realtors for demonstrated excellence in the field of salesmanship and includes his designation as a Million Dollar Agent.
· 2012 Ranked 21 for units sold in the State of New Jersey for Re/Max agents.
· Recognized by South Jersey Magazine as one of the Top South Jersey Realtors.
Erik’s approach to real estate is simple. “Educated people make educated decisions. My job is to smooth out the buying and selling process, make it as less stressful as possible, while providing my clients the information they need to make thoughtful decisions.”
A graduate of Hostos Community College, New York, Erik lives in Cherry Hill with his wife and family.